2017 is closing out to be the busiest and most successful year for Shiel Sexton Concrete in its 20 year history.
The 75 dedicated men and women in the Concrete division completed just under 100 projects, spent 139,000 work hours on site, and poured over 50,000 cubic yards of concrete in the
past 12 months – that’s over 10 million gallons of concrete! They are tired and exhausted, but couldn’t be more proud of the milestone year they just completed.
Bringing in $15 million in revenue in 2017, Shiel Sexton Concrete completed a range of projects from small pad pours to pouring over 300,000 SF of concrete at MacAllister Headquarters in Indianapolis. Just a few projects completed in 2017 are highlighted below:
- MacAllister Headquarters, Indianapolis
- Topgolf, Fishers
- Butler University – Irvington Student Housing, Indianapolis
- White River and Plainfield Micro Hospitals, Indianapolis area
- FedEx Phase III Pavement Replacement, Indianapolis International Airport
- Marian University Byrum School of Business, Indianapolis
- Harley-Davidson of Indianapolis, Fishers
- Hellenic Senior Living Facility, Indianapolis
- Ironworks Hotel, Indianapolis
Even with the cold air settling in, our Concrete crews are still hard at work completing pours at The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis Riley Children’s Health Sports Legends Experience, The Hub West Lafayette and the new Phoenix Theatre building, just a couple of blocks over from Shiel Sexton’s Indianapolis headquarters.
Concrete has increasingly anchored down projects and experience that has helped them grow over the past few years.
An important part of this accomplishment has been the “Expect More” attitude that Shiel Sexton and employees pride themselves on.
We look forward to the future of our Concrete division and what 2018 has to offer!
The SCOOP | December 2017 | More from this issue