Shiel Sexton held its annual State of the Company event on Thursday, January 29th, at Ivy Tech Community College’s Corporate College and Culinary Center formerly known as the Stouffers Hotel in Indianapolis. Mike Dilts, President/Managing Partner, led the program and recapped the success of 2014 for Shiel Sexton employees.
As part of the program, Shiel Sexton honored a few of our outstanding employees through our SSC Honors Awards Program. The Honors program recognizes employees who demonstrate great talent, leaving an indelible mark on the people they work with and the jobs they perform.
These outstanding employees were recognized for going above and beyond the call of duty. The 2014 winners include:
- Certificate(s) of Achievement: Jose Martinez
- Rising Star (Field): Jeff Lane
- Rising Star (Office): Mark Winters
- Richard C. Shiel Award of Excellence (Field): Steve Bennett
- Richard C. Shiel Award of Excellence (Office/Mgmt.): Matthew Ventimiglia
- Timothy J. Sexton Citizenship Award: Davita Johnson
A huge congratulations to all of these outstanding employees! Thank you for going above and beyond in all you do.