If you haven’t made your way to the new Fresh Market in Fishers, IN, it is a must! Shiel Sexton recently completed construction on this project, which provides an alternative to the traditional shopping experience. The atmosphere is similar to that of a European marketplace. Fresh smells, light music and the ability to not only select, but taste the first-class products really makes this an experience for the customer. Fresh Market has a philosophy of providing the highest level of customer service. So, don’t be surprised if you find employees offering cooking advice while showing you to the location of the fresh and delicious foods you might need to complete your meal.
Here are some of the facts and figures of this 24,100+ square foot facility:
- Bakery that produces freshly baked breads and different pie varieties daily
- Full service meat counter with freshly ground beef, fresh seafood delivered several times per week and ready-to-serve entrées
- More than 200 imported and domestic cheeses
- Huge produce department with more than 400 items
- Large organic selection
- Features various local and regional products from area growers and producers
In addition to all of this, the new store has brought roughly 90 new jobs to the area and will partner with Third Phase and the Fishers United Methodist Church Food Pantry, giving regular food donations.
So, make your grocery list and come out and experience what Fresh Market has to offer. Shiel Sexton is proud to be a part of building this exciting facility.